- Hyper concentrate. Dilute 64-1 with water (1 gallon of water to 2 ounces of Shampoo)
- Dry Foam surfactants leave carpets soft and fluffy.
- Sanitizing ingredients remove mal odors
- Use on all types of carpets & fabrics.
- Contains optical brighteners to restore color.
- Place 2 ounces of Velour & Carpet Shampoo into a bucket. Add 1 gallon of water
- Mix well and whip up mixture to create lots of foam
- Use a stiff brush to grab some foam and then apply to the carpet / fabric.
- Agitate to remove dirt and grime.
- Wipe area with a damp cloth to pick up dirt. Cloth will become dirty. Repeat until cloth has picked up all of the dirt.
- Allow to air dry or use a wet/dry vacuum to remove any moisture.
- Do not use in an extractor machine. This is a high foam product that will create lots of foam in the return tank.
Ingredients: Water (7732-18-5)Solvent, Sodium dodecyldioxyethylene Sulfate (68585-34-2)Surfactant, Confidential Ingredient (withheld), 2-butoxyethanol (111-76-2)Solvent, Aqua Ammonia (1336-21-6)pH Adjuster, Fragrance (proprietary),Fragrance, Dye (proprietary)Colorant, Optical Brighteners (proprietary)Additive.