- Actually dissolves water spots.
- Gel formula clings to surface.
- Contains buffers help protect metal from corrosion.
- Safely removes water spots from paint, glass & chrome.
- Great for boats, RV’s, personal watercraft, etc.
- Surface should be cool to the touch before applying Splash.
- Always wear rubber or nitrile gloves and eye protection when using Splash.
- Apply product to applicator pad, sponge or towel. Then wipe onto a 2′ x 3′ area (maximum).
- Spread product evenly over the area. Rub gently to move product.
- Add more product or spray with water to prevent it from drying.
- As you are wiping the area, you will feel it get smoother as the mineral deposits are being dissolved.
- When the area is smooth and all the mineral deposits are dissolved, rinse well with water.
- Move onto next section and repeat.
Special Tips and Precautions:
- Caution: Splash may accentuate any pitting that may be present on used windshields. We do not recommend using Splash on older windshields!
- When removing water spots, Do not spray on. Apply with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Make sure surfaces are cool to the touch before applying.
- Always work from the bottom towards the top to avoid streaks.
- Do not use Splash on side view mirrors. If Splash gets behind the mirror, it may cause noticeable streaking.
Ingredients: Water (7732-18-5)Solvent, Sulfuric Acid (7664-93-9)pH Adjuster, Confidential Ingredient, Alcohol Ethoxylate (68439-46-3)Surfactant, Confidential Ingredient, Fragrance (proprietary)Fragrance, Dye (proprietary) Colorant.
Click here to download the Tech Sheet.
I have been using it for years on my headstone. The cemetery has such hard water. Splash is the only thing that get the water spots off. I also use it on my car windows. I will never be without it.