- Actually dissolves waterspots.
- Gel formula clings to surface.
- Contains buffers help protect metal from corrosion.
- Safely removes water spots from paint, glass & chrome.
- Great for boats, RV’s, personal watercraft, etc.
Special Tips and Precautions:
- Caution: Splash may accentuate any pitting that may be present on used windshields. We do not recommend using Splash on older windshields!
- When removing water spots, Do not spray on. Apply with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Make sure surfaces are cool to the touch before applying.
- Always work from the bottom towards the top to avoid streaks.
- Hydrofluoric acid is a calcium seeker and will attack fingernails. Wear an apron, gloves and goggles.
- Do not use Splash on side view mirrors. If Splash gets behind the mirror, it may cause noticeable streaking.
Ingredients: Water (7732-18-5)Solvent, Sulfuric Acid (7664-93-9)pH Adjuster, Confidential Ingredient, Alcohol Ethoxylate (68439-46-3)Surfactant, Confidential Ingredient, Fragrance (proprietary)Fragrance, Dye (proprietary) Colorant.