Fast cutting, aggressive compound will remove sanding scratches and heavy paint imperfections. Perfect for use in Body Shops and Detail Shops. Recommended for use with a high speed buffer. Use different pads to adjust the cut / polish properties. Body Shop safe formula.
- Contains diminishing abrasives.
- Neutral pH. Will not “track” or stain paint.
- Body Shop Safe. Does not contain silicone or wax.
- Abrasive breaks down into a flat polishing mode resulting in a smoother less swirled finish.
- Less dust and easier clean up then competing products.
- Will not load up pad when used as recommended (sparingly).
Special Tips and Precautions:
- As with all compounds, be sure the painted surfaces are cool to the touch before applying product.
- This product should only be used with a high-speed polisher.
- Because the heat and friction of the buffer generate the “flattening” process, pad types and buffer speed will change the amount of time it takes to get to a glossy finish.
- It is important to continue to buff in small sections and to work the product through its full cycle.
Ingredients: Water (7732-18-5)Solvent, Hydrotreated Light alkanes (64742-47-8)Solvent, Alumina (1318-23-6)Abrasive, Distillates, Light Paraffinic (64741-89-5)Solvent, Hydrogenated Castor Oil (8001-8-3), confidential Ingredient, PEG Copolymer (non-hazardous)Thickener, Triethanolamine (102-71-6)pH adjuster, DMDM Hydantoin (6440-58-0)Preservative
Click here to download the tech sheet.
There are no reviews yet.