- Keeps leather looking new
- Protects leather from water stains
- Protects leather from wear
- Contains emollients to nourish leather
- Prevents drying out and cracking
- Safe on all types of natural leather
- Easy to use and effective
- Clean leather using Vinyl & Leather Shampoo to remove heavy dirt and grime from the surface.
- Apply HYDE to an applicator and rub into leather using circular motions. Allow HYDE to absorb into the leather.
- Allow to dry.
- Remove any excess product with a damp microfiber towel.
Click here to download the Tech Sheet.
There are no reviews yet.