Use in hot or cold carpet extractor machines. This product works wonderfully on all types of dirt and in all types of machines. This product is a liquid so it will not cause clogging of the pump and heating elements. Hot Shot is a true Dry Foam product. It will not leave a sticky residue on the carpet or fabric. It actually helps fabric be fluffy and soft. Any residue left behind dries to a light powder, which is easily removed by a vacuum.
- Dry Foam technology keeps carpets fluffy and soft.
- Super Concentrated. Use only 8 ounces per 5 gallons of water. (80:1 dilution)
- Non-foaming. No need to add an anti-foaming agent.
- No solvent formula. Safe for all pumps and heaters.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- No sticky residue to cause fast re-soiling of fabric.
- Add 8 oz of Hot Shot to 5 gallons of water (80:1 dilution) in extractor’s water tank.
- Clean carpets as recommended by extractor manufacturer.
- Allow carpets to air dry.
- Carpets can be raked to set a pattern.
Ingredients: Water (7732-18-5) Solvent, Pentasodium Triphosphate (7758-29-4)Chelate, Disodium Metasilicate (6834-92-0)Chelate, Confidential Ingredient (withheld) Surfactant, Fragrance (proprietary) Fragrance