- Improves visibility when driving in the rain
- Reduces glare when driving at night
- Strengthens glass to resist chipping
- Makes ice removal easier
- Use on shower doors to keep them clean and easier to clean
- Use on hand held devices to protect the screens from scratches
- Compatible with crash avoidance and heads-up display systems
- Clean the glass surface using the Pre-Treat product and a clean microfiber towel.
- Once the glass surface is clean, apply Glass Coat liberally to the surface using an applicator pad or microfiber towel.
- Use a cross hatch motion (left to right, up and down) to make sure the product is applied evenly over the entire glass surface
- Allow product to haze for 1 – 2 minutes, then buff area with a clean, microfiber towel.
- Glass surface will be slick and smudge free.
- Allow surface to cure for 4 – 6 hours before washing vehicle with detergent or using wiper blades.
Click here to download Tech Sheet.
Click here to download SDS for Pre-Treat.
Click here to download SDS for Glass Coat.
There are no reviews yet.