- No longer necessary to use harsh abrasives or buffers to remove surface contamination from new car finishes.
- No special skills or training needed to achieve perfect results.
- Works on trim, plastic, glass and other areas where overspray may land.
- Completely safe, no safety equipment required.
- Body Shop safe. No silicones or waxes.
Special Tips and Precautions:
- Do not use soaps, detergents, glass cleaner or anything other then plain water, Showroom Finish or Body Glow as a lubricant. Doing so will cause clay to break down and become soft and stringy.
- Do not drop! If Clay is dropped, it will pick up dirt and grit from the floor, which will then scratch the car’s finish during subsequent use. Either discard clay or use a knife to cut away the affected area.
- Do not use for the removal of fallout. Clays simply break the tops off of the fallout particle leaving the rest imbedded in the car’s finish, only to blush back. Use Fallout Powder for the best results.
Ingredients: Polybutadiene (9003-17-2), Confidential Ingredient (withheld) Abrasive, Calcium Carbonate (1317-65-3) Abrasive, Dye (proprietary) Colorant