(Concentrate uses dilution table below)
(RTU diluted at 10 parts water to 1 part product)
Cyclone is a world-class degreaser and heavy duty cleaner built to easily handle the toughest dirt, grease and grime you can throw at it. Built from the ground up using a unique non-caustic formula, Cyclone is safe to use on any hard surface and will not etch or damage tile, grout, plastics, or even soft metals like chrome or aluminum. Engineered to meet or exceed the toughest military and aerospace certifications, you can trust that Cyclone will get the job done the first time, every time.
- Cyclone is designed to be applied in whatever way best fits your project. It can be used with everything from a simple rag, to a power washer or foam gun so that no matter where you are or what you are cleaning, you can count on getting the results you need.
- Cyclone is extremely effective in getting rid of the hard to remove greying “traffic film” effect that builds up over time on vehicles while also providing a high quality clean that removes tar spots and grease at the same time.
- Can be used as a safe substitute for cleaning even industrial ovens and grills to save up to 90% of the amount of time and effort required.
- Replaces the need for heavy machinery for many janitorial cleans (bathrooms, floor restorations) and can be simply sprayed from a backpack sprayer and then rinsed.
- Cyclone’s unique non-caustic blend is designed to encapsulate runoff and work with industrial water filtration systems to prevent damage and deterioration.
Water (7732-18-5) Solvent, Alcohol Ethoxylate (684339-46-3) Surfactant, Confidential Ingredient, Disodium Metasilicate (6834-92-0) Chelate