(Concentrate uses dilution table below)
(RTU diluted at 1 gallon water to 4oz product)
Bacto Ban is a powerful new take on antibacterial cleaners. Using the professional hospital grade power of not just one, but two separate quaternary solutions and mixing it with the safety and universal cleaning power of a soap, Bacto Ban's unique formula allows you to safely, and effectively clean any surface. Bacto Ban is powerful enough to be used on tough to clean areas, but gentle and safe enough for direct food contact. The exceptional cleaning effect of Bacto Ban works whether you choose to wipe away trouble areas and high-touch surfaces, or simply spray and allow to sit and air-dry to take advantage of the powerful dual-quat blend. No matter how you choose to use it, you can count on Bacto Ban to create clean and safe environments for you and those you care about.
- Bacto Ban is perfect for cleaning any non-porous surface like tabletops, counters, food preparation areas, toilets, showers, and even appliances.
- Bacto Ban's soap base means that you don't have to worry about staining your clothes, or damaging surfaces like you would with other cleaning options. Bacto Ban also does not have any foul or dangerous odors or vapors to worry about.
- When diluted properly or purchased in a Ready-to-Use sprayer (and used as directed) Bacto Ban is safe to use on and around food. This makes it a perfect solution not only for cooking and food preparation areas, but also as a safer way to help clean children's toys and surfaces that might come into contact with your mouth
- Bacto Ban's antibacterial effect isn't just great for surfaces, but it is a perfect solution to use in dishwashers or laundry machines to get rid of foul and persistent odors.
- Safe to use around children, and pets, not only is Bacto Ban a perfect answer to cleaning soiled pet areas, but at higher concentrations can effectively help manage bacteria that is harmful to animals.
Water (7732-18-5) Solvent, Disodium Metasilicate (6834-92-0) Chelate, Alcohol Ethoxylate (684.9-46-3) Surficant, Alkyl C12-C16 Dimethybenzyl Ammonium Chloride (85409-23-0) Antimicrobial, Alkyl C12-C18 Dimethyl Ethybenzyl Ammonium Chloride (68391-0-5) Antimicrobial, Trisodium Nitrilotriacetate (5064-31-3) Chelate.